“The fire in the building of Scientific and Methodological Center for Culture under the Ministry of Culture has been extinguished,” head of the Center Asif Usubaliyev.
He said the fire erupted at about 7.00 am: “The fire has already been extinguished. Part of the third floor and the roof were damaged. Investigation continues. By preliminary version, the ignition was caused by the short circuit.”
Ambulance behicles are dispatched to the scene. No casualties are reported.
Fire has erupted in one of the buildings in the center of Baku.
Report’s correspondent informs from the scene that the fire in one of the buildings at Bashir Safaroglu street.