Starting today, Azerbaijan will amend the legislation, which imposes fines for violations of personal protective equipment during the quarantine regime in Azerbaijan.
Report informs it is mandatory to use personal protective equipment (medical mask, fabric mask, respirator, etc.) in the following places:
Vehicles used for inter-city and inter-district passenger transportation (bus, taxi, subway, railway, etc.)
• Closed catering, trade and service facilities (except for cases necessary to remove personal respiratory protection devices, depending on the type of service provided in these facilities)
Areas intended for reception and service of citizens in the buildings of state bodies (institutions)
- Areas used for customer service of buildings owned by individuals and legal entities
- Open field offices and production facilities
- Closed spaces considered historical and cultural monuments
- Places of worship
- Science and health facilities
- Social, cultural and other closed facilities
- Public transport stops
- Queues before ticket offices, ATMs and payment terminals, trade, business and service facilities
Medical masks should also be used in open public places where people gather and come into close contact, in other cases where it is impossible to maintain social distance.
Whatsapp xəttimiz - 070 224 40 25