Starting from 27 of September to 17th of October, 61 civilians were killed and 291 got wounded as a result of Armenian missile attacks and shelling, according to the statistics of the Prosecutor General’s Office of the Republic of Azerbaijan on crimes committed by the Armenian Armed Forces against the civilians.
- Number of civilians killed – 61
- Number of injured civilians – 291
- Number of destroyed houses -1941
- Number of damaged civil facilities – 382
- Number of destroyed apartment buildings – 90
Whatsapp xəttimiz - 070 224 40 25